• Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2020 at 12:00 AM

3 hours ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

I don’t care what you guys say, right now the stars vs knights give or take is similar to the Canucks knights series in terms of sog and puck possession, the only difference is maybe stars top pairing is a little better and overall the stars are more physical but that’s about it.   Stars up 3-1 I feel we could have been in the same situation if demko started from game 1.

Unless demko was scoring the goals that wasn’t the issue. 

our offence didn’t put the puck in the net, and when Demko came in the team went ultra defensive to give him a chance. Don’t get me wrong he played brilliantly but having demko in earlier wasn’t the reason. We didn’t lose the series because of bad goaltending 

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

Good. It is actually a $&!# hole & massively over rated city where you see the worst of America come out on a nightly basis. 

Ya ....I did have fun there several time....  ;)

I've been there once, had a great time.

Don't think I'd ever go again though.  Once was enough.

I have hated Vegas ever since their inaugural year. I hated them extremely when they took out the Jets in the Conference final in 2018. After this year's playoffs, the hate is elevated to another level. &^@# the city, &^@# this team and &^@# that organization. They can &^@# themselves. As long as they exist, I hope nothing but misery to that joke of an organization.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Jamie Benn may be playing the best hockey of his career when he played for Kelowna he could be dominant.

I have followed the 5th round (129) overall pick become the team Captain, have some epic fights (Jumbo Joe) and win me money in my hockey pool.

If one team from the west has to win it all it should be Dallas, Vegas deserves to get punted.

Can't wait for next years Canucks.

1 hour ago, ruilin96 said:

I have hated Vegas ever since their inaugural year. I hated them extremely when they took out the Jets in the Conference final in 2018. After this year's playoffs, the hate is elevated to another level. &^@# the city, &^@# this team and &^@# that organization. They can &^@# themselves. As long as they exist, I hope nothing but misery to that joke of an organization.

But but look at it from the POV of the GKs they paid a cool 100 mill for the cup, it's not right that they have to wait for it. /s