The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Sean Connery dead

thejazz97

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

He passed away on 10/31/20.

If you add the sum of 1+3+1+2 while placing the remaining two zeros in front, it equals to 007.

R.I.P.

Funny you stated that..

There is a conspiracy theory called Gematria that states celebs die on specific dates according to numbers and events.. 

They way you figure that out is how it works. 

https://gematriaeffect.news

Edited by drummer4now

4 hours ago, cuporbust said:

One of my all time favorites.  RIP Sean. 

"The Longest Day" and "A Bridge to Far" were great movies. Either made by people who served during the war or were of an age that they lived during the war like Connery. I see where Connery joined the RN in '46 at age 16 and served for 3 years. I gladly consider him one of the "Great Generation". 

I truly did not have as great a understanding or admiration for what this generation did until I went to Normandy. I cannot believe any Canadian could go to Beny-sur-Mer and look at all those graves without tearing up.  

6 hours ago, Shekky said:

RIP Sir Sean Connery. So many great movies he has been in but one that stands out to me was Highlander one of my favorite movies :(There can be only one: why Highlander will live forever

Great movie, but the casting always struck me as a bit odd.....

....a Frenchman playing a Scotsman, being trained by a Scotsman playing a Spaniard....:)

Always loved the line from The Untouchables: "They put one of yours in the hospital.......you put one of theirs in the morgue...."

Sláinte Sean....you were the best....

A lot of comments here regarding other, favourite roles by Sean Connery. I think my favourite was in "Robin and Marion". It's (mostly) a comedy, with some fight scenes and some kissing stuff (as Fred Savage would say):

regards,  G.

• Like 1