The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

8 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Why in the hell would we want to go down there right now. 

Let america waste their tax dollars protecting a border that Canadians want no part of right now.  We will counter with our polar bears on our side, atleast ours would be cheaper.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

because some twit on Fox News said we'll be rushing down there for their superior heath care or some other such BS I'd imagine. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

A lot of edge cases here (what are the logistics on reselling food? A lot of businesses run on that business model), but sounds like a good start to curb hoarders and jerks in parks reselling essential supplies.

And they also said putting item limits in stores.  This should have been done a long time ago.

I can’t get out and wait almost two weeks for a grocery delivery, only to have many items out of stock 

Edited by redhdlois
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

A lot of edge cases here (what are the logistics on reselling food? A lot of businesses run on that business model), but sounds like a good start to curb hoarders and jerks in parks reselling essential supplies.

Hopefully this doesn't apply to restaurants that have been selling eggs given the egg shortage in stores. 

38 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I don't think the military would be there to keep you guys out....I think they'd be there to keep us in.  Trump wants us all back to work by Easter, whether we're healthy or not.  He doesn't want any of us draft dodg....uh, virus dodgers bolting for the border like Vietnam. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Hopefully this doesn't apply to restaurants that have been selling eggs given the egg shortage in stores. 

Yeah, I'm really curious about the food reselling part as there are so many levels of food reselling. I'm assuming the ban only applies to unlicensed, unsolicited selling of these goods by individuals.

• Upvote 3

Just now, wloutet said:

I was on a long line at 7:45 am today at the grocery store that opened at 8 for seniors only. A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat him back into the parking lot with her cane. He returned and tried to cut in again but an old man punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground and rolled him away. As he approached the line for the 3rd time he said, "If you don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there.

Don’t mess with seniors. Lol

2 minutes ago, wloutet said:

I was on a long line at 7:45 am today at the grocery store that opened at 8 for seniors only. A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat him back into the parking lot with her cane. He returned and tried to cut in again but an old man punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground and rolled him away. As he approached the line for the 3rd time he said, "If you don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there.

What a loser. Pathetic how desperate some people get. 

8 minutes ago, wloutet said:

bill murray yes GIF

• Upvote 2