The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

25 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

I wish the panic buying would end. I am trying to stay home but need a few items . Went to 2 stores trying to find toilet paper , paper towels, Tylenol etc. Nada can’t find this stuff anywhere. I just want to re supply like normal not hoard it geez, this is insane. I’m having to split my supplies for 3 households one of which is my parents in their 90’s .  News keeps saying that supplies are coming in as normal , really cause there are empty shelves everywhere . Panic buyers are now turning us non panic buyers into them . 
they tell us to stay home , which I am happy to do , I unknowingly supplied before all this started ( sales ::D) I have enough food but keep having to go out and hunt for basic supplies, putting myself at risk when I really wouldn’t be doing if there were supplies on the shelves .

:(:angry:

We need a toilet paper coupon system. I try to only go to the grocery store when I absolutely must... and every time I go there is no TP. 

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

We need a toilet paper coupon system. I try to only go to the grocery store when I absolutely must... and every time I go there is no TP. 

Check out Canadian Tire.   They sell TP as well.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Me_ said:

Priceless. 
1.  Lorie Bakker cannot hold a candle to Tammy Faye Bakker. It’s not even close.

2. Jim must have experimented with a few different narcotics to pass the time in the slammer.

3. The echo effects and camera work are reminiscent of Jimi Hendrix copy cat bands from the early seventies. 
4. 12 packs of food for $1,600? Wow what a deal, where do I sign up? Jim still has his solid business acumen. Only in America .

5. And, we have a miracle cure. Only takes 12 hours. Has you know who been alerted? Maybe they could sell more of the stuff if he lets it slip during the next briefing.

6. Funny/weird as it gets. Problem is, these guys and their followers vote. 

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Cheers 1