The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

Wow, 24 shots in one period?! The Sens must've got an earful after the last game. Now the Nux need an earful. Good thing Demko's hot!

Well, I guess we can't blame the Markstrom trade for the reason the team is so awful.

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Does this team have a coach...

Seriously did this team really not expect Ottawa to come and play after losing 7-1..... Like really....

They played the same when they won Ottawa was awful that’s what  the difference was. 

• Cheers 1

I don't get why Green is to blame for the lack of energy from the players. Professionals shouldn't need a 50 year old in a suit to tell them to play hard to suddenly click on that they want to play hard. The lotto line has been awful. Virtanen has been awful. Roussell has been awful. They bring down the energy of everyone else. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I agree. Who is our defensive defenseman now? We don't have one.

ask Benning, he was overthinking when he didnt sign Tanev and now we have him playing awesome for Flames. The term and value was reasonable too but I guess some Canucks fans rather have Myers 6 mil for lots of years compared to our key players and MVPs like Tanev. If we wanted to make room or cap space, we should have traded other players instead of not signing our key players. I still dont get how Eriksson was not traded with a sweetner. 

7 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Loved Bieksa telling Marek he's useless. The guy is worse than Jacob Two-Two. Takes 60 seconds to say four sentences that all mean the same thing.

Reminds me of a guy who puts on glasses....not because he needs them, but because he thinks they make him look smarter.

I'm going to call it the Clark Kent wanna be syndrome.  Juice should set things straight and Superman him right off the panel.

image.png

• Cheers 1