The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Calgary Flames: Player only meeting

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Haven't been to that sinkhole in a while.  That site sure makes me happy to have CDC.  CalgaryPuck is like going back to Windows 3.1 in comparison.  Cheers to @StealthNuck and all the rest who make this place a pleasant viewing/user experience.

true, but it's nice to see that every team has fans who cry for a rebuild after a 3-game losing streak. sometimes i read through some of their PGTs, especially now that they have Marky and Tanev. it's interesting to see their perspective and i think they have some really good posters there tbh. the design is atrocious though

Edited by Rubik

2 minutes ago, Rubik said:

true, but it's nice to see that every team has fans who cry for a rebuild after a 3-game losing streak. sometimes i read through some of their PGTs, especially now that they have Marky and Tanev. it's interesting to see their perspective and i think they have some really good posters there tbh

Agreed. They get some crazya$$ whining (someone there things Taylor Hall is the answer to their woes :blink:) and ranting, just like we do here when thing get a little sour.  Dunno if it happens there (I'm guessing yes), but the number of people here in CDC who complain about our team after we win is painful enough, IMO.

• Cheers 1

Good. They deserve to finish 5th in the north. It's an entire team full of douche canoes, with little johnny being an all about me type of player when things go south, Gio being a very subtle dirty player, And tkachuk being the dirtiest player in the league.. always at the epicenter of opposing team injuries.

No show sean in the playoffs will never help them win a damn thing. I don't really blame marky or tanev for chasing the money... but like juice said... he could never join the direct enemy. So with that said i hope markstrom reverts back to his former self of getting scored on first shot of the game, and allowing the softest goals multiple times. It will be very very interesting to see if he regresses alot without the goalie coach god ian clark calming him down.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Phil_314 said:

I wish Vancouver had another crack at Calgary, would love to see them try to shut down both the reignited Lotto Line and Bo's line.

Oh well, seeing them lose to Montreal works just fine for me.  

We will see them again on our schedule in a few weeks. I hope we light up Marky this time.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

I wish Vancouver had another crack at Calgary, would love to see them try to shut down both the reignited Lotto Line and Bo's line.

Oh well, seeing them lose to Montreal works just fine for me.  

Hopefully after their pre-season games against Ottawa will help them better prepare themselves against tougher opponents!

Unfortunately they will probably be fine.... I just can't stand the make-up of that team.  They lack character... As a result, I don't think they will win the cup with the current make-up (which makes me very happy!).  Teams like St.Louis and Winnipeg are built around drafting character players that play hard not dirty (for the most part).  They beat you with effort and toughness.  The Canucks are built that way now too... Couldn't be prouder!  

Ottawa yah... I feel for them.  I actually like them.  Just a long ways to go.  But you can see the potential.  Hopefully they get a chance to develop together while adding some quality vets to help them along.... Sound familiar?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2