The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, rychicken said:

play with speed, and seem like they know what they want to do with the puck before they get it. 

We are slow, and think too much

Yep.

I'm tired of "we have to just play our game".   That means they have to think about it and process it and clearly having "a" game means other teams can figure it out.

Intensity and heart can win when systems fail.

Just go out there on instinct (and pride) and crash, bang, skate and throw the damn puck at the net.  They need to attack not think.

I don't even care if it looks ugly and disjointed...as long as it looks spirited and like they want it.  

Oh...glad the refs cleaned their glasses though.  Good thing they see every single thing our team does.

#Ffffffffrustrated

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Stole game for us and was the only reason we made it to the playoffs. He was our MVP for a reason.

Hell when he got hurt at the end of the season we were trending out of the playoffs.

If he's not elite he's pretty damn close.

Ok maybe he's the best goalie who hasn't won anything, except our own Canuck MVP

2 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

The thing with Green, is that the style of hockey he wants them to play requires skating and more importantly making plays.

He isn't getting either

But if it's not working, then &^@#ing adjust. He just keeps doing the same thing and hoping for different results

3 minutes ago, kurtis said:

A new coach will not fix this issue people! IT may help this season and win a few more games then losing. The real issue is how much money we have tied up in players not even playing !!!!

More roster tinkering is expensive and it will also not solve the issue.  Imo, whats happening has been a cumulative of issues from JB all the way down.  I wonder where Weisbrod fits into all this cause JB is were the buck stops but as Asst he must have some influence without the blame - I hope if Aquaman cleans house he also goes cause he reminds of a rat (not sure if he is the reason why Brackett really left)..