The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Would you rather be the Leafs?

They cant win a round

Look what we did last playoffs 

Sorry to say, i think this years leafs will go far, adding what they added is huge....as for the nucks dont be shocked if we dont make the playoffs and even if we do, if this is how we gonna play this year, than we done in the 1st round

Just now, King Heffy said:

Yeah.but they're being benched for someone whose ceiling is a lazy piece of trash who'd be lucky to crack a good AHL lineup.  I'd rather play Gaud and JV over LE, who has zero chance of being remotely serviceable unless he starts bringing the actual NHLers food while they're in the press box.

They both suck. Folks here need to face reality. And I don’t like LE. 

Just now, Trebreh said:

we are spoiling Boeser's hot start and Hoglanders Calder race. 

I refuse to believe we are this bad, they are playing like they want someone fired. 

I don’t get it either.  I know they got pummelled possession wise vs Vegas in the playoffs but in the first couple rounds they looked like a different team than they do now.  Is Chris Tanev and Stecher that much of a difference to explain what we are seeing.  This is so bad It’s reminding me of the chaput Megna days where you could tell the opposition almost  felt bad for them. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Chatfield will play a physical game....that's much needed.  I like him....adds at least a bit of grit.

Funny thing, the team is hoping for him to be a Stecher...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FlyLow_ said:

Holy hell, Horvat threw a hit??

That’s one reason I didn’t want him captain. Sure he’ll fight once in a blue moon, but he’s pretty soft for his size. He’s 215 pounds and literally never throws a decent hit or finishes his check. If he’s not going to finish his checks why would the rest of the team. Virtanen got called out twice now for throwing big hits by Sedin and Horvat. No wonder he doesn’t throw them anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah.but they're being benched for someone whose ceiling is a lazy piece of trash who'd be lucky to crack a good AHL lineup.  I'd rather play Gaud and JV over LE, who has zero chance of being remotely serviceable unless he starts bringing the actual NHLers food while they're in the press box.

It’s the little things King, the little things..

2 minutes ago, x00x said:

Sorry to say, i think this years leafs will go far, adding what they added is huge....as for the nucks dont be shocked if we dont make the playoffs and even if we do, if this is how we gonna play this year, than we done in the 1st round

It's not even a question for me anymore. Canucks aren't making the playoffs. 

Just now, HannibalSmith said:

They both suck. Folks here need to face reality. And I don’t like LE. 

Different degrees of suck.  I'd rather play the guy who has some chance of becoming a legit NHLer over a guy who doesn't care about anything except swindling Aqulilini out of his $6 million per year.  Even worse, playing LE sets a precedent that his refusal to work hard on the ice, and his whining off the ice are acceptable.

• Cheers 2