The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, khay said:

That clip by Stewart shows the problem. We let them cross the blue line with ease. No gap control, no clogging up the neutral zone.

It's a joke.

They didn't even show the bad entries. There was one where it was a 1 on 3 and our team literally backed off the line and allowed a drive to the net. 

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

He looked really bad in the one game he played. 

Myers edler have looked terrible. 
Rather see a rookie make rookie mistakes than old slow dogs get beat over and over and over ....

take another bad penalty it’s ok you make 6mill and are a so called veteran leader........

good message. 

9 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Satiar Shaw no one wants negative every day..

Ur ratings about to crash..

Support our team. Going through tough time.. its ok

That's the problem with this type of 'modern day media'... it's all about feedin' the fire, and creating controversy where there is none. It's FAKE NEWS! I'd rather listen to Burke and Bieksa all day. 

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Freezing your ass off?

No .. not at all. Got back from Edmonton about 2 weeks ago.. 

I was there since sept 22nd.. and about 2 yrs total...

I can sea the ocean from house im staying at.. from front yard.. cant see from room

Im back in heaven man.. nothing like home..

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, BPA said:

Basically Canucks defensive coverage sucks.

Nothing wrong for him (SN650)  to speak the truth about our crappy defensive play, we have the worst GA in the league, and u cant blame it on our goaltending, yes we dont have jacob anymore who stopped 40+ shots a game, the players need to understand this and stop being bad.

Its time to start sitting out peeps, dont care if they are our superstars or bottom fodders, i feel travis is to nice