The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 8, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | TVAS, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Qwags said:

He looks miles ahead of Chatfield. 

Re: Juolevi vs Chatfield  

Juolevi has been good but has also played on the last two editions of Canucks' teams that look like they give a damn.  I actually liked Chatfield's game in 80% of his games (he had two stinkers). 

I'm actually really excited to see more of Juolevi.  Team might be limiting his games in a row though to make sure that he doesn't get injured/fatigued, etc.  I wonder if they picked the first part of the season to see Chatfield because they had so many games in such a short time.  If that's the case then we'll probably see a longer streak of Juolevi playing as we don't have that many back to backs anymore, right?  D partners probably need to get used to each other, so subbing them in and out on a game-by-game basis doesn't make too much sense. 

Just now, King Heffy said:

So you think allowing your players to play like AHL trash in their own end is an effective strategy?  There is a reason they get smoked in the first round every year.

I dont think it js good but I believe you misunderstood my post when I said, as a Canucks fan.....the Laffs management made a good decision - in terms of there locker room. 

• Haha 1