The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 15, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, DefCon1 said:

The mental mistakes by thia team just hurts my head. Flames dont even need to play a good game when we shoot ourselves in the foot. Where is the team that played last game. They have reverted back to their passive defensive game and soft cross passes. This team needs to know Marky isnt back there to save their collective butts. Demko is just not Marky. 

Bang on. If the opposition is going to give you time and space and freebies. It’s game over 

its unfortunate that we gave the lames the two best guys we had at preventing goals.  Demko may turn out to be a star ( I mean look at Marky at 25), but he does make me real nervous - i basically concede in my mind that every brain fart or cough up of the puck will end up in our net.  I wish we even had Ryan Miller back to calm things down back there.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

If it was that deal I hope our management does that lol.

schmidts capable of playing 10x then what he's shown and its his first season with this covid season, i aint giving up on him yet, not sure wheelers cap and contract length, but at 34 doesnt seem to make sense at all.

• Vintage 1