The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 21, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Exactly. Hogs knows the more he makes the Jets focus on him the better chances we get.

We have the best skilled, and physical and fearless pest in the league!

As Bo said “the sky is the limit for him”

Looks we got our Alex Burrows again

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

Oh I bet! Gotta buy some land and make them park in the open field away from everyone! :lol:

still wouldn't work trust me. Sometimes they walk in my office, hand me their keys and their hands are ghost white because the blood hasn't returned to them yet from the drive through the canyon and death gripping their steering wheel:sadno:

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Look how playing physical get everyone engaged and creates  space and opportunities.

So nice to see our team instigate physicality and taken it to the other team foe a change. 

MAC really set the tone and Hoglander is undoubtedly public enemy #1 to the Jets.

OJ is taking care of his corner well too. 

2 minutes ago, combover said:

Green sure knows how to reward guys that stick up for his team mates.  1:04 of ice time for Big fella.

did he get injured or is green just a POS. 

when the shutdown line is that effective - they only need a couple minutes a period. :P

Beagle and Virtanen closer to 3 minutes - Mac in the box for 5 minutes....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nux_win said:

Well I did say they need to keep it up for two more periods.  Can't we at least be excited for a good start?  I know, I know, I've been a Canucks fan for a very long time.  I've seen it go south so many times.  But anyway, it was a good start at least

Go Canucks Go!

I get it, been through alot of highs and lows with this team.  GCG !