The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 21, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

So weird. Everybody here loves the guy. If anything he deserves more minutes. Haven't felt this way since Aaron Rome got demoted. 

Why? What does he do? He doesn't hit, doesn't fight, doesn't score, doesn't set guys up. The only time I notice him is when he is taking a penalty or in a scrum when he is being "held back" by the officials. 

• Haha 2

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Beginning to think Green was told to dress Mac

he certainty did not reward him for standing up for Hogs so it makes me wonder if he wanted him in the lineup at all

He had to dress him for the fight but now that that’s over and done with He of no use to Green. We can’t  be a heavy team.

Nucks must have a mental complex against shooting the puck when the clock is a minute or less.  I hope they know there isnt some special rule where you get rewarded with a goal by passing the damn puck around for a certain amount of time without shooting it...or is there such a rule?!

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Beginning to think Green was told to dress Mac

he certainty did not reward him for standing up for Hogs so it makes me wonder if he wanted him in the lineup at all

You do come up with good stories I’ll give you that. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

He had to dress him for the fight but now that that’s over and done with He of no use to Green. We can’t  be a heavy team.

If that was true he wouldn’t have been dressed in the first place. The need to fault Green is tired. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Bang Bang Boogie said:

Drance is also a pretentious twat on Twitter if you disagree with his takes

The genius was suggesting that Hoglander is too green to be plaing on Horvat's line - as if his game without the puck isn't good enough...

Awful take on his part.

The rookie has had

43.3% ozone starts,

51.2% corsi, 

17 takeaways leads the team,

12 blocked shots is 3rd among forwards (to Motte and Sutter).

He may be a rookie - but he's not in over his head whatsover.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1