The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | March 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Watch out Hogz just got some confidence shooting the puck. That guy is gonna be a heck of a player.

Absolutely beauty, not given the ref the time of day. Just celebrated and skated to the bench 

For a second there I thought the leafs were going back the other way with a 5 on 0 lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Plus Nylander cost his team the pp that let to the tying goal because he was too lazy to skate another stride with the puck.  Glad we passed on that gutless floater.

Loui not playing so you going hard on Nylander lol.  You mad your mom won't lend you the car partner?

Just now, CanadianRugby said:

I haven't seen a ton of Dumba but I've never been overly impressed.  Though let's be fair, players have their ups and downs.  It's easy to love Boeser right now, just as it was easy to imagine trading him for a good defensemen when he was cold/injured. 

Never agreed with that. Boeser is a young player and during the 2 years since his rookie season he was working hard on his overall game. Had to overcome some injuries. You just don’t trade a goal scorer away, that wants to win, wants to get better, great attitude and teammate. It’s not just the points this year, his overall game has been excellent 

• Cheers 1

Exciting game!

Proud of Demko, he kept Canucks in the race.

Boeser, Bo, JT. Hoglander all scored.

I predicted 3-2 win, but Hog broke my prediction.  I did mind, still love his score.

Honestly after 2 period, I though we would be loss, but the whole team kept the effort, never forgiving,

Very Nice.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

What did McLean say? I missed it.

He tried to make something of Demko talking to the Leafs after a whistle, it turned out it was nothing when they showed the replay. It wasn't anything negative. 

Edited by Raspberries
  • Thanks 1

Great win! Haven't felt this good about the team's effort all season.

Props to JB and his team for drafting Hoglander and believing that he can make meaningful contributions this season.

Playoffs are still a bit out of reach but I'm just happy if the team continues to play like this for the rest of the season regardless of the results.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:Bad beer, bad snacks. You might not be long for this world. 

Great beer, 4 lucky, 4 goals. ALSO... i hated Lucky, but when I played in the Sunday night league in Victoria, the post game brews were Lucky... it took me a few weeks to adjust to the beers and its been my goto ever since

FWIW I stopped drinking Nov 16th, I went 101 days (my goal was 100 days). The canucks are 3-2 since I returned to drinking. 

Just now, cuporbust said:

That Hoglander shot was the highlight of the year for me. This kid .........I mean wow. Jim Benning is the wayne Gretzky of drafting. I'm not even kidding.  The amount of success he has had must be some kind of record. It's hard to even believe how well he has picked year after year.

Every single draft, he's drafted an NHLer. Even 2016, I think OJ will become a top 3D in the NHL pretty soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2