The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 19, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

every game should be worth the same amount of points.

2 and 3 pt games - is an absurdity.

either change a regulation win to 3 pts, or do away with the gimme point for making it to overtime.

Doing away with the skills competition as well would be alright with me.   nothing worse than something hinging on shootouts.

but, we one of the best shootout teams. 3 point regulation wins is legit though.

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

I feel the pain. Wish there was more accountability not less. 

Me too, i am happy we won but i think alot of us can agree that this game shouldn't have gone to overtime. I would sleep better knowing A. The ref got a warning from the leauge or B. them explaining why they made the call your spot on with saying there should be more accountability  

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Call em out man. Too many haters on this board anymore. Wins should be celebrated. 

Lol.we finally have a true number 1. Complains about an offensive turnover after he gets the primary assist on the gwg.

Other complaints.

Demko let in more than 1 goal

Green didn't use a timeout

Myers fell down after blocking a shot

Bingo...  we have a winner. Cheers 73

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oldnews said:

either change a regulation win to 3 pts, or do away with the gimme point for making it to overtime.

Doing away with the skills competition as well would be alright with me.   nothing worse than something hinging on shootouts.

I like the regulation win worth 3 points.  Then 2 and 1 for the teams in OT of SO.

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Exactly .... might as well just spin the Fortune Wheel to see what any given game is worth for points. 

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

Me too, i am happy we won but i think alot of us can agree that this game shouldn't have gone to overtime. I would sleep better knowing A. The ref got a warning from the leauge or B. them explaining why they made the call your spot on with saying there should be more accountability  

mottes penalty was obvious. the missed call though, it happens.