The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | March 19, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

that wasn't a bad giveaway when he was passing across the slot. he was 2 on 1ed he had no time.

Any giveaway in OT is a bad giveaway, especially when you're in the offensive zone

Just now, DeNiro said:

I can see why the Habs have 9 loser points with those calls.

We get it the league in wants the Leafs and Habs in the playoffs but can you not screw us over in the process?

I've watched a lot of their comebacks. They do play with a lot of heart with the empty net and late in the games. Their last game they pulled the goalie and scored late to tie it only to lose to the Jets in OT.

Good performance. We found a way to get the win and that’s what matters. Hockey Gaud tied it early. Hogz gave us a lead. Miller scored the game winner in OT. Demko was fantastic once again. Good teams find ways to win and we’re starting to do it and gelling really well as a team. Hope we keep it going tomorrow! GCG!

Edited by Beary Sweet
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Next game even bigger. 

Demko tomorrow? 

Might be tempted to play Holtby, but I don't think we can afford to. I know it's unorthodox, but Demko is on fire right now. Keep him in the zone.

• Vintage 2