The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

29 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Can someone help. I can't see the red bell sign when someone leaves me a msg. Usually top right corner.

If i refresh the page it fashes i have 5 msgs but goes away in a split second as the page loads.

Try turning your device sideways...had the same problem with my iPhone

31 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Can someone help. I can't see the red bell sign when someone leaves me a msg. Usually top right corner.

If i refresh the page it fashes i have 5 msgs but goes away in a split second as the page loads.

At the bottom of the page, next to contact us, there is a theme selection. Choose canucks. 

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Habs lose. Keep losing...maybe there is a chance.

They play tomorrow against a fresh Jets team... probably only 8 points up with same amount of games played, 19 total to play for each team. We are definitely not out of the race, no matter what anyone sais. 

• Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

They play tomorrow against a fresh Jets team... probably only 8 points up with same amount of games played, 19 total to play for each team. We are definitely not out of the race, no matter what anyone sais. 

People have to realize that they have not practised and are going to be out of shape, skating wise if and when they do return. The virus takes away energy and their bodies will have to recuperate. They aren’t going to be magically better. There will be lasting effects that will take months and months to go away. Just because they get cleared to play doesn’t mean they will be close to being healthy. They won’t be icing anything close to a full nhl lineup, yet people have this idea we still have a chance. The writing is on the wall for this season. It is a lost season.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

56 minutes ago, JamesBlondage said:

Try turning your device sideways...had the same problem with my iPhone

54 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Change your theme, very bottom of the page

54 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Change theme at the bottom of the page 

54 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

At the bottom of the page, next to contact us, there is a theme selection. Choose canucks. 

It's happened before I changed theme it worked. 

It won't work tried it like 20 times

But if i turn phone sideways it shows. But i don't go online with phone sideways. It's gotta be straight

I turned phone off and  on changed theme signed out signed in again...

Edited by WHL rocks
Typo

1 hour ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

People have to realize that they have not practised and are going to be out of shape, skating wise if and when they do return. The virus takes away energy and their bodies will have to recuperate. They aren’t going to be magically better. There will be lasting effects that will take months and months to go away. Just because they get cleared to play doesn’t mean they will be close to being healthy. They won’t be icing anything close to a full nhl lineup, yet people have this idea we still have a chance. The writing is on the wall for this season. It is a lost season.

they are professional athletes   there's no knowing how virus effects each person differently  so some might be ok to come back where others will need the summer to get back to normal. The nhl won't cancel the rest of their games even id we have veto play our Ahl players  we will play out the remaining games