The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 26, 4 p.m. l TSN5, SNP

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 hour ago, x00x said:

u really thought the canucks would make the playoffs esp with the current schedule that had? i see either flames or habs being the last and 4th team, both can make it....im just glad the canucks are actually playing, i already counted them out along time ago LOL , shocked ppl still think they can make it haha

There was always a chance, they just needed to get hot and have the out of town scoreboard go their way

It was a small chance, they really needed to steamroll Ottawa, but a chance 

I've seen us as being done for a while, we dug ourselves too deep a hole earlier on, but it's fun to root for the guys

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

The giveaway by Schmidt for the first goal is proof positive that having Dmen playing their wrong side is a recipe for disaster. He was trying to go D to D which means he has to turn his back to the Ozone to get anything on the pass. Jake and Vesey both were horrible and now that the emotion of returning to play has worn off, they looked like a tired team much of the game.

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Mcdavid 3 goals 1 assist 4 pts plus 4 vs Jets so far after 2 periods..

Amazing player.

He is like an NHL version of Michael Jordan in the 90s:  so fast & breathtaking with the puck, even more amazing moves putting it in the net. I know we had one just like him back in the day...

Maybe McJesus should stick his tongue out whenever he scores a goal.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, fanfor42 said:

Provost's mom just went downstairs to the basement, cuddled him and told him it's going to be okay... that the Canucks are probably going to miss the playoffs...

My Mother is dead... but nice try.  You are probably too young to consider that as a “thing”.  

The great thing about looking at the big picture is that I don’t get all worked up and hysterical based on one game winning or losing streaks like some of you folks seem to do.

The Canucks probably weren’t going to make the playoffs for a long time, tonight doesn’t change that.

Edited by Provost
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, 1-d said:

He is like an NHL version of Michael Jordan in the 90s:  so fast & breathtaking with the puck, even more amazing moves putting it in the net. I know we had one just like him back in the day...

Maybe McJesus should stick his tongue out whenever he scores a goal.

Makes me angry to think what Edmonton did to land him. I  hope the Oilers never win a cup with him on the roster, the organization does not deserve it.

This draft has some solid young D men. I don't think it would hurt this team to draft another center.

Matthew Beniers

Kent Johnson

One of these guys could solve our center needs for years to come.