The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

This is definitely on management, and I'm going to switch sports to make an example. The Toronto Blue Jays got new management, they came in evaluated the players and cleaned up house immediately, pissed off a lot of fans because of fan favorites they got ride of, but it took them 2 years to be competitive again. The Canucks have been on this rebuild/retool thing going on 7 years now, and hearing it's another 2 years away so 9 years for this management to make the team competitive,  and people still support this? :picard:

its a lose lose situation, they might move the franchise like the jets..!!!!!! so we have to keep them here one way or another... unless you want to move to seattle and root on the cracken!!!

1 minute ago, 4petesake said:

I don’t care which side anyone is on but this “Benning Bros” trash is getting really, really sickening.

Squam will always blame Benning regardless of the facts. Some on this fanbase is only concerned about blaming the GM.

Just now, b3. said:

I just want blood, never wanted a firing so bad in my life.

I want firings and the entire Utica prospects to get a look. shut down Hughes, Bo, Miller, Eddie, Myers, Schmidt, Demko, Holtby for post covid recovery reasons. 

Just now, LionofJudah said:

Not sure what the thought process is with pulling the goalie when that same top unit couldn't do a darn thing on the PP.. oh well

Not even Willie was this delusional.

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

This is definitely on management, and I'm going to switch sports to make an example. The Toronto Blue Jays got new management, they came in evaluated the players and cleaned up house immediately, pissed off a lot of fans because of fan favorites they got ride of, but it took them 2 years to be competitive again. The Canucks have been on this rebuild/retool thing going on 7 years now, and hearing it's another 2 years away so 9 years for this management to make the team competitive,  and people still support this? :picard:

Gillis wrecked this franchise imo. Left a bunch of fans who were spoiled rotten from the prospects picks of Nonis' and Burke, and obliterated the prospect pool. Anyone coming in would have failed after Gillis.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2