The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP
2 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Gillis wrecked this franchise imo. Left a bunch of fans who were spoiled rotten from the prospects picks of Nonis' and Burke, and obliterated the prospect pool. Anyone coming in would have failed after Gillis.

Besides selling the entire farm, the New Age country club (turning the other cheek, auditioning to become human punching bags, and 'sleep experts') is that man's disgusting legacy.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Gillis wrecked this franchise imo. Left a bunch of fans who were spoiled rotten from the prospects picks of Nonis' and Burke, and obliterated the prospect pool. Anyone coming in would have failed after Gillis.

Ok fair that's true, I'll give him a couple extra years to fix it up a bit, so 4 years seem enough, but it's 9 years they need... hmmmm...

Just now, captainhorvat said:

The only positive about being a long time canuck fan is that NOTHING can hurt me! I’m basically bulletproof when it comes to disappointment...

bulletproof machine gun GIF by Warner Archive

This is the way :lol:

Nothing can hurt us! ::D

• Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

So do we. Adding in Podz and maybe Rathone will be a big help. Lind possibly as well. 

Covid aside, I do still wonder how the team managed such a poor start, we were actually out of the race a long time ago. 

Realistically we were out of it at the end of February, but we dared to dream

Just shows. dreaming doesn't always work.

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1