The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Have you been vaccinated?

-SN-

Have you been vaccinated?   

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, drummer4now said:

Back in the day all CDC would think about is where are you? or when are you coming back. 

I am guessing the younglings don't know your greatness.. 

I often feel nostalgic and pop back in to see what is happening.

4 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

I'm still here! I know who Colon Dee is!!!!!! He was almost like Frank Abingale (?) of Catch me if you can fame! Haha

You are one of many that I think about when I look back fondly.

• Cheers 1

got my vaccine today, did anyone else feel no pain at all from the shot?  when the nurse told me i was all done, i was surprised.

1 hour after the shot, i still feel no pain. The microchip they installed must be a nano chip.

5 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

got my vaccine today, did anyone else feel no pain at all from the shot?  when the nurse told me i was all done, i was surprised.

1 hour after the shot, i still feel no pain. The microchip they installed must be a nano chip.

didn't feel mine until the next day. 

• Cheers 1

Yes. Fire all Pfizers!!

No ill effects. No sore arm, or even tenderness at the point of injection. Looking forward to the second hit in August. Hoping to be mask free this time next year.

regards,  G.

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

had no idea that 59.18% of the people here are dumb Americans. they would have to be, no self respecting Canadian would vote no.

The thread was started in April. At that time, not many people had gotten the jab yet. The question was not ' will you get vaccinated?' it is 'have you been vaccinated?'

That might have quite a bit to do with it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

had no idea that 59.18% of the people here are dumb Americans. they would have to be, no self respecting Canadian would vote no.

Months ago when this poll was taken.  Our members were right inline with the provincial numbers.  

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

The thread was started in April. At that time, not many people had gotten the jab yet. The question was not ' will you get vaccinated?' it is 'have you been vaccinated?'

That might have quite a bit to do with it.

Thanks.Everything makes sense now.

• Cheers 1