The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 6, 6 p.m. l SNP | ROAD TO 100 EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 hours ago, Chris12345 said:

I'm pro tank all the way. If ya ain't first you're last. I don't even support first round exits.

I would love to know who was on the 2015-2016 roster when the Canucks won all those games at the end of the season and developed character only to draft OJ instead of Matthews....oh wait

Edler, Horvat, Sutter and Virtanen?

Tank. 

Yea I know, Oilers etc. I get it. But they are also in Edmonton and therefore no one wants to live there and traditionally have had poor management.

Until they hired a good manager

Second or Third round pick, Samuel Helenius?

6'6" 201 lbs centre

Bob Mac has him ranked 43rd. 13 goals, 24 points in 19-20.

Only 7 goals, 7 assists in 54 games this year. But 61 PIMs. 

Maybe the kind of big physical guy we need on the forward line. Someone who could fill in on 3rd or 4th line as a centre? 

Or maybe Colton Dach from Saskatoon Blades. 6'4" 205 lbs. 11 goals in 20 games this year. 

I'm looking at centre depth as much as defence in my view. 

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Upvote 1

It was very reassuring to hear TG's post game comments after last game. Everything is going according to plan he isnt worried a bit. So glad to hear! He's got it all under control!  I would have thought that we have been playing terrible all season so thanks Travis Green for setting the record straight.

Dance Party Dancing GIF by Originals