• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Jets in 4
    • Jets in 5
    • Jets in 6
    • Jets in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/22/2021 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

blaming Bear lol.

get real.

their hero gave the puck away = as his D are changing.....but it's Bear's fault.

I guess I must have missed something.

Typical. You see it on here. Sometimes I see people blame Myers and he wasn’t even on the ice 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

For McDavid? I don't know doesn't seem like enough.

Who was the last player this good/valuable to be traded? Lindros and Gretzky probably, unless I'm missing someone..

I changed it up a bit after. I think the most LA can offer is Turcotte, Byfield, 1st 2021, 1st 2022, 1st 2023 all non-protected. Obviously this trade will not happen IRL but just throwing stuff out there for fun 

5 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

You can't tell me that guys like Wheeler, Shieffle, and Connor are any more skilled than Horvat, Boeser,  and Petterson. The reason why  the Jets are on to round 2 and we're golfing is because they play a solid team game. They're well coached. Unlike the Canucks.  Did you notice how there was always puck support on the breakout? Or how the D pressured the forwards during entry into the zone.  I hope Green was watching and taking notes but I know he wasn't. According to him the garbage team game the Canucks play is just peachy. Apparently Benning thinks so too. 

Kyle Connor's series-winning goal would have never happened under Green's system because he would not allow his players to take chances like that.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Just need the Leafs to lose then I consider it a successful playoffs for Canadian teams.

I don't really see how the Habs could beat the Leafs.

• RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Credit to McDavid for stepping up to the mic and answering all the questions.

Showing much more leadership than Draisaitl last night. Probably why he’s not at the podium tonight.

I thought all the panel gushing over McDavid yelling at Puljajarvi on the bench was ridiculous. Thats not leadership. 

And I think it would have been fitting for Puljajarvi to yell at McDavid for the lazy giveaway that cost Edmonton the game.

Watched a bit of the post game too. Asking other players how bad they feel for McDavid. Not for the team or even themselves but for McDavid.

Also, is Nurse concussed or does he talk like that normally?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1