The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I don’t know how Green can coach a team of this caliber lacking top notch players like Petey. Honestly can’t blame him for what he has to work with

The teams systems were bad with Petey.

Lots of good coaches adapt with average rosters and find a way to at least not get outshot and outworked every game.

Just now, DontMessMe said:

How do you not understand the point... Just how ridiculous are u... Its like saying, your boss offers you $1000 bonus but you are like no no no I rather have a $100 bonus... 

8th or 12th c’mon. Who cares. Lots of players fall or get overlooked. Busts happen all the time. Steals happen as well. What the point? I don’t get it. It’s the same thing every year and we usually do pretty good. Rather see a couple smiles on the ice then the horse poop that is tanking 

Where the hell is gadjovich. Where in zeus's butthole is he? Why must green prove time and time again that he is the worst of the worst. How do I know this? Well aquaman will never dish out the money for a quality coach he is too cheap and needs to sell the team to a real billionaire. Bezos? 

• RoughGame 1

Just now, Patrik Laine said:

Where the hell is gadjovich. Where in zeus's butthole is he? Why must green prove time and time again that he is the worst of the worst. How do I know this? Well aquaman will never dish out the money for a quality coach he is too cheap and needs to sell the team to a real billionaire. Bezos? 

he is not permitted to play...

2 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

I’m reading Brian Burke’s book right now and I’m on the part where Pat Quinn was hired to be GM and Burkie was brought in as assistant GM. Those two guys, while learning on the fly, really brought the Canucks out of the wilderness and into contention

Those were the days.

Those were the days when Quinn was told to call Gretzky in the middle of the night asking him to sign the contract.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/wayne-gretzky-vancouver-canucks-new-york-rangers-toronto-maple-leafs-pat-quinn/

4 minutes ago, Deets said:

Podz is a 6'4, over 200lb teenager. I think he will be a bit more than Hoglander 2.0, although one of the things he is known for is his tenacity much like Hoggy.

6'4" is inaccurate.

• Cheers 1