The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Elias Pettersson, Quinn Hughes

11 minutes ago, stawns said:

what makes you say that?  A more likely scenario is Petey asking $8m+ and JB digging in at $7m

i doubt if EP was asking for 8+ he all of a sudden settles for 7.35 knowing the cap space is available. they literally have no rush to sign up until the last day of training camp tbh

2 minutes ago, Cat Man said:

Oh let's do and squeeze a quick "off topic" in here:)

The photo's not one of our's but it's a Bengal and we've three of them.  

All are slightly different and our youngest, this fella IMG_3288.jpg.52b8f7c3f9ef825794eb4d8b31d0e58b.jpgwho resembles and moves like a cheetah is named Petey. Thanks for asking!!

Back to it.

THIS TEAM'S GONNA ROCK THE NHL THIS SEASON!....all caps...I know...just one exclamation mark though:) 

Nice snow bengal. Ours is a three year old female though not snow, she glitters in the sun. Sweetest cat have had, unless your another cat. 

• Thanks 1

Glad these 2 deals were staggered so the player agent doesn’t have that extra bit of ammunition for the next contracts.

Amounts seem reasonable, considering the stupid contracts that have been handed out this off season.

Term for Petey is a bit of a concern as 3 years will fly by fast. Hopefully the cap rises to help off set that. 

I think given these contracts, there is a strong possibility that we keep all of Brock, Bo and Miller when it’s time to re-up those guys. Maybe they won’t command much of a raise as well?

43 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

It's a separate agenda. They're NOT Canuck fans. Just petty lil pretenders trying to smear a fanbase with their lame, vulgar misrepresentations. Insignificant really.

So, Calgarians. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cat Man said:

Oh let's do and squeeze a quick "off topic" in here:)

The photo's not one of our's but it's a Bengal and we've three of them.  

All are slightly different and our youngest, this fella IMG_3288.jpg.52b8f7c3f9ef825794eb4d8b31d0e58b.jpgwho resembles and moves like a cheetah is named Petey. Thanks for asking!!

Back to it.

THIS TEAM'S GONNA ROCK THE NHL THIS SEASON!....all caps...I know...just one exclamation mark though:) 

This is our Petey

EA5D4384-C7BC-4252-AE64-E434D0F75075.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1