The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Home Opener! Minnesota Wild @ Vancouver Canucks | Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PDT | Sportsnet One, SN650

Rate this topic

goalie13

1 minute ago, philtbc829 said:

Yup...Flamers have won 4 straight....will definitely challenge Oilers and Vegas....whereas the Nucks will be lucky to get a loser here tonight...Don't know why but JB has a hard on for Green...and we the fans will have to suffer for it...

It’s just frustrating because there’s an obvious blueprint for how top teams play and this team seems no closer to it then when Green took over.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes 7 seasons of mostly losing creates a negative atmosphere. You tell me why losing should be a positive thing.

Loyalty my friend. Thru the good and bad, I'll be a Canucks fan. Don't care what other fans think. 

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Montreal wouldn't let him go, he'll likely be a head coach for them at some point 

If they don't improve Ducharme won't last long.  If they choose someone else, with more experience, Burrows will either be let go by the new coach. But even if he remains assistant c, he'll be open to being offered head coaching jobs....:ph34r:

Just now, Gollumpus said:

Why did Cheech get his hair dyed white?

regards,  G.

He created an Instagram account to follow Oscar Meier and then things spiraled out of control and now he just fits in with all of the other influencers. 

• Like 1