The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New York Rangers at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 02, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Demko >>>>>>>> $&!#zGerkins !!!! 

Great 3rd period - The skill and determination of the team finally got a chance to shine. 

Sadly that was after 2 periods that felt like the same team were vomiting directly into my eyes :shock:

Podz looked great - speed, physical, direct, yet he still only gets a sliver of ice time, This far into the season REALLY ?!?! 

Chiasson on the PP - pls make it stop. That being said Brock floating again - if he wants to stay here at that pay he's gotta work on his consistency, no excuse this far in. 

Hammer made the D look even better great to have him back - but god daymmm there is no coordination between F and D - in their own zone and i think thats why the PK is stinking out the place. Demmer has to literally be a superman to get a kill. 

Too many instances of same F's going after the same puck in the O zone too, no puck support, no coordiantion again. 

PP has no clue what to do.  2nd unit looks more effective. 

Rangers were not actually very good - Outside of the bread man + Zib - They didn't look great.

Still looks like a poorly coached team to me - Green has a way to go for he wins me back into his camp despite the heroic of the 3rd. 

Bloody good to finally win one again tho - Sooo hope this turns a few corners for some of the lads. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, 1-d said:

While it was all Demko and Miller, let's not forget about how well Bailey played. Looks like he's sticking in the lineup and I'm so happy for him.

Yup

Id take out Chiasson before Bailey. 

In fact, I liked him in preseason and thought he should have made it. 

Especially after waiving Lockwood and Gadj and the leftover options were Highmore, Petan, Chiasson, Dowling. Lammikko. 

I was like Bailey should stay... 

Green is such a tool

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Green should really be gone though. 

To continually send out PP1 when they haven't shown an ounce of competence was idiotic. Meanwhile PP2 led by Garland who is having an amazing game gets shortchanged and produced the better chances with 30 seconds of power play time every powerplay yet he keeps going back to PP1.  

The first few times. I was like ok, Green will figure it out. By the 5th, I was wondering if he is actually stupid. 

I said in the GDT that Garland, Podz, Hogz are going and low and behold, they come up huge. I'm a couch potatoe and even I can see they were going.  

Also both times we scored a goal, our guys were pumped, building was rocking and then he followed it up with 4th line and we got completely hemmed in our zone and zapped the momentum. 

I really want to punch him in the face lol. He is utterly clueless. 

Canucks turned it on for 10 minutes and completely outclassed the rags. 

This shows how much of a superior team we are and how much better we are than what we have shown. 

Green needs to go

Yip.Team won in spite of Green. 

Edited by rekker

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Credit to Green for bumping Garland up to the top line. 

Now just get him on the PP.

My thoughts exactly. Funny what happens when you double his ice time. Wouldn't hurt to give Podz more then 7 min as well.

• Cheers 2