The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche l Thursday, Nov. 11/21 l 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

I politely disagree.

They sucked on paper going g into the season. The defense absolutely blows and was not set up to succeed.

Benning tried to fix a mistake with the OEL/Garland deal.

The GM sucks.

Our defense has been the strong point this season.  To me it's all the forwards that absolutely stinking up the joint.  Look at our top line, absolute tire fire out there. 

This is on the coach, not the GM. 

1 minute ago, tas said:

I think folding the tent this early sends the wrong message. that's a move that a team with an established winning culture can pull, not one that a struggling team can justify. 

At this point it doesnt matter. I rather Demko just get extra rest. We have more problems on other aspects of hockey. PK being one. 

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

This season is going to go one of two ways.  If we do well, we won't be making any significant additions.  If we are out of the playoff picture, coaching will be fired and guys like Miller, Hamonic and Halak will be dangled to see what we can get. 

Benning's not trading the 1st round pick this year.  He hasn't done any panic moves to save his job before, so don't expect him to start now. 

We aren’t doing well. We aren’t a good team. Thats what’s proven so far. If we do well? We can’t wait. They know this by now. It’s the same thing every season. I am tired of just being happy they played hard. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82