The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Colorado Avalanche | Nov. 11, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Especially after how effective he was with Hughes, I knew trading tanev would be a mistake. Marky not so much cause Demko made him expendable. It sucks giving players away though.

Tanev wasn't traded, he signed with Calgary as a free agent - 'letting him go' rather than 'giving away' would be more accurate to say. But it would be nice having him in the short term, for sure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrCanuck94 said:

I'm not sure how much more obvious it needs to be that the team needs changes, whether that's for the GM to make with the coaching staff or for the owner to make with the management team and coaching staff.

Something. Needs. To. Happen.

We're too used to mediocrity and celebrating small victories. Time to fix the ship.

This has been the Culture for soooooo long! Can we get Linden back some how? I would throw in Bure and Gino as well. Bring back those who knew what it was like when our culture wasn't broken.

• Cheers 1

I've been a Canucks fan since 1989 when I moved to Vancouver as a young adult.  Had season tix from mid-90s to 2013 (even kept them for my family when I lived in Montreal from 1997 to 2004).  First time in over 30 years apathy is setting in.  I'm not even mad or disappointed about tonight's effort.  Same feeling I had when I was going through divorce from my first wife.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

32 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Janisa, your post implies that he has more than one. 

Sorry Jack

Are you questioning me, or Green?

Because, yes, you should be coaching more than one scheme (defensive plan/Offensive plan) to your players, depending on who you are playing against and what schemes they use.

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Sorry, folks. I'm putting in the same effort in creating the PGT as the Canucks did on the ice.

Final score: 7-1 Avalanche.

but did you like it when Bo said, "this is not canuck hockey"?

sorry Bo, that was canuck hockey

I'd actually like to hear from the Aquaman about now

come on aqua call into the talk show and tell us why we should support this abomination