The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov 24, 2021 4 PM PDT | Normal GDT Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

Honestly, what the &^@# is Poolman doing? Why he is never playing defense?

I have never ever seen something like that before. He doesn't even play defense, he's plays by the half wall or coasts to the slot..... and doesn't even come back into position, he just stays there......

Baumgartner, what the &^@# are you doing? Tell the guy to stop playing forward.... I've ltierally in my 15 years of watching hockey have never seen a defenseman play like a forward.. without actually being a forward.

Crazy stuff.

Edited by Odd.
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

I watched the first 3 episodes. So far...no. But they sure did have forced racial diversity, a rushed plot/story and poor writing. 

Dunno if you read the books, but they changed a lot of stuff for no reason. 

So far they havent force changed anyone into the lgtbq diversity slot but my bet is on the whole aiel nation. 

Before anyone has a conniption, there is literally no main character that fits into an lgbtq role due to their relationships being very crucial to the story that was written. 

Thats not to say that its not in the books to some extent. Its just that there arent any main characters, or even supporting characters that were lgbtq. 

• Like 2

Just now, on the cycle said:

To be fair to Travis it's hard to win with a terrible blueline. I pin this mostly on Benning.

So Green needs a superstar on every D pairing to win? Flames play Gudbranson in their top 4 sometimes and they are a top team in our division.

• Cheers 1

Just now, cocanuck said:

If this isnt one of greens last games i will be more then surprised.  They have no idea what they are doing!  I feel for demko

Im actually really liking Greens work. Lots of scoring by one team. Petey looking unbothered. moisturized. happy. in his lane. focused. flourishing.  

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2