The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Friday, November 26th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

2 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Not sure that will work. Burger King let’s you, “Have it your way.” Is Green capable of that level of flexibility? 

Green might not be very flexible, but I'll have you know he's an incredibly strong man, as demonstrated by his repeatedly throwing the entire team under the bus.

2 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I think Podz might be my favourite Canuck rn. He'll be here a long time, and unlike some of the others it doesn't seem this spiral of a season has gotten to him yet. It's still all new, all growth.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Green might not be very flexible, but I'll have you know he's an incredibly strong man, as demonstrated by his repeatedly throwing the entire team under the bus.

I think Podz might be my favourite Canuck rn. He'll be here a long time, and unlike some of the others it doesn't seem this spiral of a season has gotten to him yet. It's still all new, all growth.

I'd keep podz over petey or brock. He's built to play big man hockey and should do well in the playoffs.  

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

I'd keep podz over petey or brock. He's built to play big man hockey and should do well in the playoffs.  

I dunno, that's a tough one. Petey in particular, as he's a better play than he's shown this season and we all know it. Hopefully he figures it out sooner than later.

But yeah, Podz looks like he could grow into the kind of player you win with. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maginator said:

I won't outright say 'I'm hoping for a loss'..

But someone,

Please,

Put this sick puppy down.

I just want to watch something entertaining for God sakes.

I'll say it for you. I'm hoping for a loss. 

Winning will just delay the inevitable firing and our gradual turning things around. 

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Let this sink in… 1st-line winger Tanner Pearson has two more points than 4th-line winger Alex Chiasson while playing five games more.

The re signing of Pearson was the straw that broke the camel's back for me in terms of my opinion of Benning. 

22 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Please tell me there’s no truth to the rumour that we’re looking at Claude Julien…

Might as well trade for Bergeron, strip Horvat of the C, and trade him to Long Island while we’re at it.

Never go full Keenan!

Don’t remember Julien doing any of that in Montreal, and the Habs hated the bruins even more.

I don’t think we’ll ever have a Keenan Messier situation again. That was some next level BS.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

Out of the 3, I'd keep Petey and Podkolzin. 

Agreed. Hopefully, broeser could be turned into a serious defenseman as our back end is a mess.  

With hogs and Garland in the top 6, it is our defense that really is the weak spot.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Don’t remember Julien doing any of that in Montreal, and the Habs hated the bruins even more.

I don’t think we’ll ever have a Keenan Messier situation again. That was some next level BS.

We’d be hiring the coach that we lost to in the finals just like we did with Keenan.

It would just wreak of desperation especially after we already hired their ex assistant GM.

• Vintage 1