The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Evander Kane, Logan Shaw

1 minute ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

We would have to put him on a special program of course. But it might be worth it 

Special program my ass. I love hockey, I put more time into following this team than I probably should, but there are more important things than hockey. 

Evander Kane is a piece of $&!#, every team he's been to outside of maybe Atlanta eventually kicked him away. Many teammates haven't liked him, he's demonstrated over and over again his willingness to be incredibly selfish. Flouting team rules, showing up late, setting a bad example for young players, putting his entire team at risk. Absolutely not. 

His spoiled millionaire ass has had enough chances, he doesn't deserve this next chance he'll inevitably get. He put his entire team at risk, their families, their children, their loves ones. Despite the NHL mandating it, despite probably knowing he was doing something wrong. &^@# Evander Kane, I don't want him anywhere near this team. 

Defense, our bottom six, and our coaching staff is where we need help anyway. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Yup, he lied to everyone and willingly put his entire team at risk. And their families, and the training staff, and anyone else he engaged with. In the US, where Covid's worse than it is here, where a lot of people don't have access to affordable medical care. Where someone getting sick could potentially cost someone their house.

There's "not being a choir boy" and then there's being the piece of $&!# Evander Kane is. If they grab him I'll strongly consider not rooting for this organization. 

Agreed.  I think I'll probably become a Caps fan if we bring in Kane.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RakuRaku said:

Yeah he's legit on FO, at 51.4% so far this season! Right shot, good size but doesn't really fight though. 

I went to school with Logan. He was on my grade 6 basketball team. Used to play pond hockey with him as well. Would be so cool if we nabbed him!

We literally drafted a player who sexually assaulted/raped many women, Kane’s problems are mostly locker room issues which I think can be corrected with the type of team we have. 

You guys go to games with Virtanen jerseys talking about how you’ll stop supporting the team if they bring Kane over. 

Kanes a good player. He’s what this team needs. 

Edited by Odd.
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 2

41 minutes ago, Patel Bure said:

To be honest, I probably would do a Kane (50% retained) for Pearson type deal.  Hockey wise, he’s just exactly what we need.  I’m torn.

E.Kane-Horvat-Garland

Hoglander-Miller-Boeser

Podkolzin-Pettersson-Dowling

etc

I’d probably go

Miller-Horvat-E.Kane

Podkolzin-Pettersson-Garland

Hoglander-Dickinson-Boeser

etc.

Hoglander-Miller-Boeser

Dickinson-Pettersson-E.Kane

Podkolzin-Horvat-Garland

Motte-Lammiko-Dowling

OEL-Myers

Hughes-Hamonic

Burroughs-Poolman

Demko

Halak

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

We literally drafted a player who sexually assaulted/raped many women, Kane’s problems are mostly locker room issues which I think can be corrected with the type of team we have. 

You guys go to games with Virtanen jerseys talking about how you’ll stop supporting the team if you bring Kane over. 

What the team needs is 2 centres and a top six defenceman. 

All with size, speed, and skill, and a little bit of an edge to them. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

You guys go to games with Virtanen jerseys talking about how you’ll stop supporting the team if you bring Kane over. 

Kane's problems are far bigger than locker room issues.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

And we dropped him as soon as the report came out, also I don’t have a Virtanen jersey nor would I wear one to a game if I did. 

We pick up this cancer Calgary and Boston are that way —-> 

• Cheers 1

Just now, The Arrogant Worms said:

Kane's problems are far bigger than locker room issues.

Yes he’s got probably some sort of personality  issue, but at least he’s not a &^@#ing rapist 

4 minutes ago, Odd. said:

You guys go to games with Virtanen jerseys talking about how you’ll stop supporting the team if they bring Kane over. 

Not remotely the same thing. When we drafted Jake he hadn't done anything of the sort to anyone's knowledge, and when it came to light that he may have the organization dropped him like a hot potato. 

Knowingly bringing someone like Kane in is something else entirely. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Odd. said:

San Jose also thought they could fix the locker room issues; that didn't happen.  I sure as hell don't have a Virtanen jersey and Kane is such a piece of garbage off the ice that it doesn't matter how good he is; no team wants or needs him.

• Cheers 1