The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Pittsburgh Penguins at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 04, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, CarbonNaded said:

So no accountability is what you are about obviously, it’s actually fans like you who are the problem….status quo of below average… 

Change teams . Canucks just aint your team. Face it. Canucks arent for you.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 6
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

I don't think you can blame fans after the lack of success in the last 8 years. We've been one of the worst teams in the league in that span.

At least they're stepping up and putting pressure on ownership since they're not getting rid of the problem individuals voluntarily.  The real problem is the fans who look at the BS Green is pulling and consider it acceptable.  Run these bums out of town and hire actual NHL coaches.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, audiodave said:

We need a new coach. Green's only move as a coach is to change the lines which works sometimes but not if that's all you do. There's no line chemistry at this point, no one seems to know who they are on the ice with. The "system", or lack there of, doesn't work with most of the players we have. Reducing Pettersson's ice time is only making him play worse, either bench him or play him top minutes.

Why are people ok with Benning staying on as GM? Soo many holes after 8 years. Loss after loss. No accountability. I don’t want him making any trades or hirings out of desperation.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

I am thoroughly disgusted in those fans who  were booing our Canucks at the end of the game!  Our guys worked very hard tonight. They always do. TOO BAD THEY HAD TO COME HOME TO BUNCH OF LAME  A** fans (if that is what you would call those beings)   Vancouver Canucks just keep on going, your true fans are still behind you, with respect!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wat 8
  • RoughGame 4

Just now, Bure_of_94 said:

I think it was actually Pettersson’s dad that threw the Jersey on the ice. 

Yikes sheesh. Just remembered.

What a night for Petey's parents to come out.

Petey did have a better game tonight but they got to witness the crowd frustration of the team.

• Vintage 1

I like that the fans in the building know to chant Fire Benning.  Not Fire Green. They know who's the real f up.  For me, it was never about Green. Even if a change there might bring a spark. And I think it would be a big mistake to only fire him and think this team will improve.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 2