The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Pittsburgh Penguins at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 04, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Why are people ok with Benning staying on as GM? Soo many holes after 8 years. Loss after loss. No accountability. I don’t want him making any trades or hirings out of desperation.

Yea everyone needs to go: Benning, Weisbrod, Green, Baumgartner and king they all need to go.

Bring in a real president of hockey ops so Aqua can go away, hire a experienced GM & Coach no more of these rookies 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

The paying customers did their part. They let the inept management and owner to hear how unhappy they are.

If those Aquilinis still care about their precious "business", heads should roll tomorrow.

They should be booing "We want refunds!!!"

Would be just to say and hilarious at the same time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rainel said:

I am thoroughly disgusted in those fans who  were booing our Canucks at the end of the game!  Our guys worked very hard tonight. They always do. TOO BAD THEY HAD TO COME HOME TO BUNCH OF LAME  A** fans (if that is what you would call those beings)   Vancouver Canucks just keep on going, your true fans are still behind you, with respect!

What &^%(^%( games have you been watching.  Pathetic effort all the way.
Working hard is not JT Miller tripping people.   A good player will make an effort to separate the player from the puck.  A smart player will obstruct the player to slow him down.  A bad player just trips people.
A lazy player is a chaisson who stands over the puck on the half wall and can't decide how to chip it out of the zone, or try battle it out.
A hard working player doesn't constantly get beat back into the play by opposing forwards.

Seriously I don't think you watch these games close enough.  Or you are watching tapes from 2010

• Like 4

Just now, rekker said:

Not big on the boos or the chants to be honest. 

Me neither but if ownership didn’t see this coming they’re clueless. This would happen in every Canadian market.

They need to make a mercy firing at this point. Like honestly you need to show fans change is coming. Leaving things in limbo frustrates fans more than anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, iwtl said:

This team is an embarrassment at this point 

Either fire the staff or blow the team up ...,.. this is just garbage hockey at this point 

Will fire the staff first. What's the point of blowing it up if inept coaching replays this exact same pattern. 

Look at all the guys ruined in our system

16 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

If you're the type of fan who throws a jersey on the ice.

GO **** YOURSELF.

Disagree.

It's their jersey and I like to see the passion. They aren't throwing a jersey on the ice for no reason. A message needs to be sent. They paid good money to see this game and the on-ice product needs to be better.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, danjr said:

What &^%(^%( games have you been watching.  Pathetic effort all the way.
Working hard is not JT Miller tripping people.   A good player will make an effort to separate the player from the puck.  A smart player will obstruct the player to slow him down.  A bad player just trips people.
A lazy player is a chaisson who stands over the puck on the half wall and can't decide how to chip it out of the zone, or try battle it out.
A hard working player doesn't constantly get beat back into the play by opposing forwards.

Seriously I don't think you watch these games close enough.  Or you are watching tapes from 2010

That was a good dive and you fell for it?

There's a reason there's so much interest in JT.