The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Pittsburgh Penguins at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 04, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Really exhausted watching what’s going on here. 

But I’m die hard.

Another depressing night, followed by no change. 

Elliotte is sitting on the couch like a king and I don’t see his cell phone around. So I don’t know if there will be any change reported tonight.

Trying not to turn to alcohol.

• Cheers 2

According to HNIC’s Bieksa, this is supposed to be a skill team. That’s good because that skill will overcome our lack of speed, lack of discipline, lack of an effective forecheck, lack of puck recovery, lack of a forecheck ( yeah, I know that’s there twice) no comeback when we get the crap beat out of us, lack of backbone, lack of any other style to play, lack of a pk, lack of a pp, but our skill will overcome these minor issues. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I get it, but the paying fanbase filling those seats isn't big on the product that's been on the ice this season either and it's their right to call for change. 

I think the boos, chanting, were more for management, coaching, owners. Still not big on it though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Me neither but if ownership didn’t see this coming they’re clueless. This would happen in every Canadian market.

They need to make a mercy firing at this point. Like honestly you need to show fans change is coming. Leaving things in limbo frustrates fans more than anything.

For sure. This is on Aqua on down. 

They all have blood on their hands. 

Just now, rekker said:

I think the boos, chanting, were more for management, coaching, owners. Still not big on it though. 

I agree, but unfortunately there are only so many ways for an unhappy fanbase to be taken seriously. Sucks the players had to experience it, but I'm glad they're voicing their displeasure. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1