The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 16, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (13-15-2) @ San Jose Sharks (15-13-1) at 7:30 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

9 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

What is better- to dress a struggling D from AHL or play the whole game with 5 Ds?

Almost "to be or not to be" type of question

Do they only have one D-man in Abby?Amazing they won their last game. 

Edited by DrJockitch

4 minutes ago, EternalCanuckFan said:

With Rathbone injured, just from the perspective of having a LHD, it would make sense to give Brisebois a quick call up (IMHO).  The guy has had a few games here and there over the years.  Seems to me like he deserves a call up, especially in these circumstances.

I think the baby Nucks were in San Diego last night so it should be easypeasy to grab a defenceman, no?

17 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

I believe Rathbone is fighting injury and Woo has been struggling. 

I'd assume fighting an injury would just make it worse. Are you sure you're a real doctor? ::D

Well that sucks, guess we're gonna find out if we really did corner the market on bottom pair D-men. Brisebois and/or Bowey win the chance to catch covid next?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mll said:

Mike Kelly on NHL Network broke down some key adjustments Boudreau made vs Green.  

Big ups for the Quick Ups.

Don't be angry JM.

Sunny day, surf's up, chill dude, the past is gone, its a new universe.

The fans like us, the refs like us, the league likes us, we win, and win, and win, etc.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, Goal:thecup said:

THEY'LL PLAY (?) EDITION (under construction)

Welcome Derek Clancey (now could you and JR please add some D)?

Relax Scrollers, we're gonna try to bury th' other stuff in some hidden files or something, I don't know yet; but chill anyway.

Let's also try and keep the Covid stuff, politics, and all that to a minimum, ok?

People want to 'talk hockey' in the GDT, and that's what we're try'n to do here!

GO CANUCKS GO!

I don't know if this is how you do it, so I am just going to do the rosters for now, help is welcomed.

Rosters (hopefully in one of these hidden file things):

Hide contents

Meet Finn | NHL.com

Finn?  Really? 

Fin, are you watching this?

Hide contents

Untitled_1_5da48c8e73.jpg

Can we lift any D off this team that just blanked San Diego?

Sautner, Sautner, Sautner

anyone remember when he almost scored his first NHL goal?

• Cheers 3

42 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Wow what a difference. The longer the win streak lasts the more annoyed I am with Green. He was arrogant and not willing to adjust, I think he knew he was toast and was going to go down "his way" no matter how obviously crappy his system was.

YOU KNOW you guys that are most annoyed are the ones that took the longest to see through the charade 

I see a lot of anger from  posters who spent a lot of time defending the old crew

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1