The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 16, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (13-15-2) @ San Jose Sharks (15-13-1) at 7:30 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

9 minutes ago, gurn said:

I only mention it because Drance, during an intermission showed a few stats where the Canucks have got worse.

Naturally the most important stat is 5-0 so far.

I think with Green the o-zone possesion was mostly perimeter play and now they go to they net more and score.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Look at it in full speed, that was a bang-bang play that Pearson created with Boeser.  He got in front of Burns to break up the pass and that's why Boeser got the puck.  

Are we watching the same game here?  He created the 1st goal, then provided good screens on the power play that scored, and then created that chance.  

Ya Pearson has looked really good I think with boeser and Miller. That lines a great fit honestly all the lines look like great fits. PP set up is kinda genius I'm loving the units and set ups the past few games 

10 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Yes, so refreshing.  

Also, anyone else catch Jannik Hansen on 650 from time to time? Caught him for 30 mins today and that dude's analysis is awesome to hear.

I haven’t heard him lately. Kind of got turned off when he kept saying it wasn’t Green or the systems/style. Has he admitted he was wrong yet?

6 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Green just kept going with the same failing strategy and Baumgartner same thing. I dont know why any team would hire those two and why they are the media darlings 

The trend I'm noticing - every media person that is going on tv right now and blaming the players for having played badly under Green, and downplaying the impact of the coaching change openly says they're friends with Green.

They're just supporting their buddy.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1