The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 19, 2021 GAME POSTPONED (Was Arizona @ Vancouver) - PLEASE KEEP IT TO HOCKEY RELATED TALK

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

I was supposed to go to the game on Thursday but cancelled because I'm seeing my kids Friday and they're not boostered (and immune compromised).

I was so sad, but it was the right thing to do as a responsible Mom.  Killed me to turn down an invitation, but no compromise.

Now I don't feel like I'm missing out...I would've been sulking as I watched another game on TV that I could've been at and missing my friends.

• Huggy Bear 4
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

The best thing about this postponement is that Boudreau is able to have plenty of time (like a training camp) to finally fully implement his system with the Canucks.

Yea I hope they’re able to get some decent practice time in.

Also we would likely have a fully, if not almost fully, healthy roster.

I don’t even want to think about a D core with Bowey, Juulsen, and Sautner all in again!

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

The best thing about this postponement is that Boudreau is able to have plenty of time (like a training camp) to finally fully implement his system with the Canucks.

Yep, should be able to finally eradicate the rest of the damage Green caused, and get the system he wants in place.  I am wondering what the cancellations mean for Hamonic's LTIR regarding his eligibility to return.