The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 30, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (15-15-2) @ Los Angeles Kings (14-12-5) at 7:30 on SNP TV and SN650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, drdeath said:

Petey gets a two handed slash to the stick which is the same standard that was a penalty shot for the Kings in this very period and nothing is called. What are we even doing here?

You caught that too, huh?

Yep.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

It was a bad one, but we deserve to be down.  No jump in the game at all.

tonight be the night I guess that we might lose this one. 

Bad reffing coupled with the fact that we have no jump in our game, usually means a loss.

1 minute ago, Metal Face Doom said:

Is it me or does Petey give up on plays a lot.

I think he’s been figured out, didn’t evolve enough over the summer, and out of answers. I think he needs a mental reset this summer and work his @$$ off and come back flying next year.

1 minute ago, N4ZZY said:

tonight be the night I guess that we might lose this one. 

Bad reffing coupled with the fact that we have no jump in our game, usually means a loss.

I see you and I like what you're doing. And I'm gonna say it again just like I said it last night!

It's one &^@#ing goal boys! Y'all acting like we are down by 3 goals!!!

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Everyone has been pretty bad tonight, Horvat, Hoglander, Podkolzin, Garland, Miller and of course Petey. You need one of these guys to at least show up. You won't win too many when none of them show up.

Yah our fourth line has had the most offensive zone time this game Highmore with the best chances.  When that's the case that's not very good.