The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 24, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 hours ago, Jester13 said:

@bishopshodan, did you just see Miller's thoughts on the jerseys? :bigblush:

No.What did he say?

But for the record my favs are the black skate, always have been.

I have found myself arguing for the Orca vs johnny Canuck though.

In a perfect world we switch back to the Skate as our mains and still keep good old Fin as our mascot. 

That JT Miller guy huh? I think I'm starting to like him B)

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

Sure nice to see Horvat have a big game.   Wonder if that will hush some folks up...really nice to see our core going to work.   Nothing would make me happier then somehow making the playoffs and beating these bums and Sutter.    4-1 is trending in the right direction...also third crack at going 3 games above .500 was the charm ... 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Toni Zamboni said:

those uniforms are sexy af!
should be our full time jersey imo.

This 100% I've hated the Fish jersey for 30 years now.  I just don't understand why they torture the fans and the players, we had the best jersey in hockey and they choose to make the players wear one of the worst, it just makes no sense and it's time to change it.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

No.What did he say?

But for the record my favs are the black skate, always have been.

I have found myself arguing for the Orca vs johnny Canuck though.

In a perfect world we switch back to the Skate as our mains and still keep good old Fin as our mascot. 

That JT Miller guy huh? I think I'm starting to like him B)

Yes he's flipping me too.   Sure we might be able to get something to help later.   But he's helping right now and in a big way.   Also think his ego must be tough to not listen too... why wouldn't he stay and be the leader of this group?   Money maybe - and maybe because he'd rather be a Ranger who really knows.    Might as well just enjoy him for as long as he's here - the good (last nights game) - the bad (not much there but something i guess) and the ugly (him passing to other players in our own zone)...  Miller plays the game the right way.   Tough not to love that.   

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Yes he's flipping me too.   Sure we might be able to get something to help later.   But he's helping right now and in a big way.   Also think his ego must be tough to not listen too... why wouldn't he stay and be the leader of this group?   Money maybe - and maybe because he'd rather be a Ranger who really knows.    Might as well just enjoy him for as long as he's here - the good (last nights game) - the bad (not much there but something i guess) and the ugly (him passing to other players in our own zone)...  Miller plays the game the right way.   Tough not to love that.   

Funny, I came one here to say about the same thing. 

• Vintage 2

1 hour ago, thrago said:

This 100% I've hated the Fish jersey for 30 years now.  I just don't understand why they torture the fans and the players, we had the best jersey in hockey and they choose to make the players wear one of the worst, it just makes no sense and it's time to change it.

Worst were the Salmon colored Orcas of the Bertuzzi era. Fugly, just fugly.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

7 minutes ago, Jetliner said:

Here we go again, canucks thinking they are a playoff team after 1 win

and yes we’ve scored 7 goals and won lopsided games before with this current core

Meh, I'm going to enjoy any win against the flames and double enjoy after a beat down. I'll worry later

• Cheers 3