The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Golden Knights sign Derrick Pouliot

1 hour ago, EddieVedder said:

The fact that Megna was still in the league earlier this year was what shocked me the most.  Most useles player ever along with Vesey and Schaller.

I thought Vesey actually played decent against us last game ! Lol

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Vegas tanking for Wright...

wouldn't at all be shocked if (some how) Betman gets the top pick to the Knights.  How much longer before Matthews is a Knight too?  Betman going to arrange things.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Either Wright or Bedard will go to Vegas.  Matthews will go to Arizona...

And why wouldn't the other owners go along (be complicit)?  They all make more money then, right?  Even the players make more if that all happens, and they know it.  

Love our game though, even though it's not really ours anymore.  

Vegas came into the league with a bang , sure they were all second line players , but they had depth that no other teams had, thier 3rd and 4th lines were better than any other teams. Now they keep signing expensive players and they have no depth anymore, they are just average now and getting worse.

I’m so glad the Canucks have progressed past the likes of Pouliot and Delzotto.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

And why wouldn't the other owners go along (be complicit)?  They all make more money then, right?  Even the players make more if that all happens, and they know it.  

Love our game though, even though it's not really ours anymore.  

Arizona will need to be saved.  Matthews will be their saviour so the team does not need to be moved.  Vegas is Bettman's baby.  They almost won the Cup in their first year.  Now they are gifted Eichel, but he looks to be more of a distraction.  So they will need a #1 overall pick to compensate.  

Hockey hasn't been Canada's game in a long time.  Other than the duo in Edmonton we really don't have much up here.  Too bad the Canucks couldn't win the Cup in 2011 and pull off a couple more.  Maybe Calgary with all the ex-Canucks will go all the way.  Not that I want them too but it would help Canada become more relevant in this game.

Edited by Elias Pettersson