The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Buffalo Sabres at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 20, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, Filthymitts32 said:

Bo should never be on the ice on 3-3 or to start a game/period. How hard is it to play man on man coverage when it's 3-3... Absolutely lost out there. 

He is simply a "shooter' end of story and can't do anything else. Hopefully we get something back for him when he's traded.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Do you guys know the truth? The truth is JT Miller is the only player who can produce on this squad.

Franchise center Petey? When was the last time he created even a scoring chance. Let’s not even talk about scoring. Last time he single handedly created a scoring chance. When was it? Do you remember one?

Our elite scorer Brock who is now 20 goal scorer? Where was he? 

let’s not dump on guys like Garland, Pearson, Chiasson or whatever. It’s the Peteys, Brocks of the world who are supposed to show up as leaders and so called “franchise” superstars of the team. Stop just stop. They have all the power play playing time of the world and what… our superstar center has 18 goals and our elite first line scorer has 18 goals? And they are supposed to be 8 million players?!? Stop this non-sense man. You guys all know it. Just gotta admit. The first year Petey is gone. So is the first year brock. They both suck and are no longer first line players. The sooner we admit the sooner we realize what the next steps are. Please wake up. 

the only star players we have are Hughes, Miller and demko. Don’t fantasize about petey or Brock anymore. It’s over. We have to realize this and move on. 

Dude Petey was on fire for a good 15 games before the last few playing with lesser wingers. He was litterally doing it all himself and scoring at over a point per game pace.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Maybe so but also should have been an easy save. It’s 3 on 3 it’s basically a crapshoot. The fact it went to OT and our start to the game is a more realistic way to assess the team 

@Devron no argument that was a save that’s gotta be made by thatcher. However, Bo lost the face off in OT, nonchalantly coasted, and overall l-like you stated- didn’t have HIS team as captain ready to go. Again. He’s a decent player but I’d like to trade him. I want a more vocal and physical captain 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, 1-d said:

Name more iconic duo than:

Canucks & slow start

Canucks & giveaways

Canucks & loose defence

Canucks & not good enough

Canucks & staying under the playoff bar

Daniel and Henrik Sedin...

Man I miss them...

Just now, Wayne Jetski said:

@Devron no argument that was a save that’s gotta be made by thatcher. However, Bo lost the face off in OT, nonchalantly coasted, and overall l-like you stated- didn’t have HIS team as captain ready to go. Again. He’s a decent player but I’d like to trade him. I want a more vocal and physical captain 

Everyone was coasting. That’s how it works, it’s like playing chess. I hate how OT is played now. It’s about puck possession hence the regrouping in your own end. Bo misjudged the play and it’s a goal. Has nothing to done with him personally. He brought it tonight. It was an unfortunate play. If the team played like Bo tonight we aren’t going to OT 

12 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

they battled hard to tie it up only to float around in OT. I swear this team think they're too good to try sometimes. 

That Horvat's defence on Dahlin's gwg couldn't be more half-assed.

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1