The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Kraken Tuesday, Apr. 26/22 @ 7:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Don’t have t be a drinking fool aluen moron to see our owner is too involved level in directing hockey opps philosophy.  

honestly that stupid pause we had to do when we were ona roll, factored to us not making playoffs* but no playoff revenue for AQ now, sucks to suck somtimes.

Edited by TNucks1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Stars were never gonna lose to the Yotes anyways. Yotes just had their game of the year. They’ll lose big tomorrow night with Sateri in net. 

Would have been fun nonetheless.

Ah well, there's always next year :P

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Miller!  What a friggin’ selfish, idiot move.  I told you all.  As soon as our guys hear they are out the Loser, stupid behaviour will come up.  And Seattle will score five quick ones.  

Het!  Aquilini?  What ya Tweeten now?  

Demko for Draisaitl?

Quinn for Hischier, Severson and their 2022 1st round pick?

Miller for Schneider, Lafreniere and their 2023 1st round pick?

Just now, HKSR said:

Lmao!  The biggest company I worked on was $500m... that was a massively complex spreadsheet.  So many subsidiaries with formulas connecting multiple files haha.  Can't imagine 4x the size.

Haha catch up young man! $5B in capex ain't no thang!

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Well at least we didn't miss the playoffs on game 82.  That would have been even more painful.

That could never happen, as Uncle Jim built this line-up to fall 6-8 points short of playoffs every year for almost a decade. At least he ensured consistant results each year!

Can't wait for JR, Alvin & The Chipmunk Girls to begin the dis-assembly and a proper rebuild of this team once and for all!  

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

17 minutes ago, brilac said:

Well shucks!  The game is blacked out.  Hopefully the online radio is happening.  I think it is!  This will give me a great opportunity to do the laundry and vacuum!  Like clean! 

Just follow the game on this thread like I do.

It's so freakin funny and entertaining.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1