The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's go Crazy! (Proposals) NHL-22 Style

Sign Klingburg  7 years at $7.5 million................front end loaded

Sign Forsberg   7 years at $9.0 million................front end loaded

Sign Paul 7 years at $4.00 million.......................front end loaded

Sign Lazar 4 years at $1.00 million....................

Sign Lyubushkin 3 years at $2.00 million......................

Sign Chara 2 year at $1.00 million      

Hughes, and Hoglander to Arizona for Chychrun , and 2022-3rd OA

Pettersson to Columbus for Peeke, Sillinger, and 2022-6th OA

Boeser to Pittsburg for Kapanen and 2023-2nd

Myers to Dallas for 2022-2nd 50th OA

Forsberg (27)                  Miller (29)               Podkolzin (20)                  ......................................Forsberg just make Miller better

Kuzmenko(26)                Horvat (27)             Garland (26)                     .......................................I am banking on Kuzmeno's hype

Paul (27)                        Sillinger (19)            Kapanen (25)                   .......................................Solid 3rd line, and this is the place to put Sillinger to mature with no pressure  

Highmore (26)              Lammikko (26)          Lazar (27)                         .......................................Lazar helps Lammikko reach new hieghts

Lockwood  (24)                                                   .......................................Lockwood is a cheap energy guy, no need to look else ware                            

OEL (30)                        Klingburg (29)                                                    .......................................I think this is an awesome 1st line for the next 3 years

Chychrun (24)               Peeke (24)                              .                           .......................................I think this is a great 2nd pairing that will be here for years

Chara (45)                     Lyubushkin (28)                                                 ....................................... Just a big solid paring that stops all that net stuff

Rathbone (23)               Schenn (32)                                                       ........................................Schenn protects Rathbone and gives him room to be offensive

Demko (26)                                                                                              .......................................Demko has 4 years at a great Cap, let's not waste it!

Martin (27)                                                                                                .......................................Martin will surprise, and will give Silvos and Brennan time to mature

Approx 76.00 Million Cap

2022 - Draft Picks 

2022-3rd OA         Arizona..................................Logan Cooley - C

2022-6th OA         Chicago.................................David Jiricek - RHD

2022-15th OA       Vancouver..............................Brad Lambert - C/LW

2022-50th OA       Dallas.....................................Noah Warren - RHD

2022- 79th OA      Vancouver..............................Tyler Brennan - G 

Note* The value of signing players to front end loaded is their  ability to trade later on in their careers, and the cost is low to the trading team, albeit their Cap Ave is the same, as well, for older players, the cost of retirement is less of a hit financially, as well as there might be a incentive to sign for less, as they are getting their money earlier, certainly a incentive to sign in Vancouver, because they are getting their money earlier.

We are faster, better, and heavier. Our ages are spread out better, with players playing underneath, wo will be able to have upward mobility, when they mature.

OK, OK.....................and then I woke up! But I always wondered what a team without Hughes, Pettersson and Boeser would look like. Play along if you wish, it is not serious!

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

47 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

my prediction for next year is hughes and marino; oel and lundqvist; dermott and whitecloud and rathbone with schenn as our 7th and 8th d-men and oh yes, leaning tower of pizza finally fulls over.

falls.

6 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Sign Klingburg  7 years at $7.5 million................front end loaded

Sign Forsberg   7 years at $9.0 million................front end loaded

Sign Paul 7 years at $4.00 million.......................front end loaded

Sign Lazar 4 years at $1.00 million....................

Sign Lyubushkin 3 years at $2.00 million......................

Sign Chara 2 year at $1.00 million      

Hughes, and Hoglander to Arizona for Chychrun , and 2022-3rd OA

Pettersson to Columbus for Peeke, Sillinger, and 2022-6th OA

Boeser to Pittsburg for Kapanen and 2023-2nd

Myers to Dallas for 2022-2nd 50th OA

Forsberg (27)                  Miller (29)               Podkolzin (20)                  ......................................Forsberg just make Miller better

Kuzmenko(26)                Horvat (27)             Garland (26)                     .......................................I am banking on Kuzmeno's hype

Paul (27)                        Sillinger (19)            Kapanen (25)                   .......................................Solid 3rd line, and this is the place to put Sillinger to mature with no pressure  

Highmore (26)              Lammikko (26)          Lazar (27)                         .......................................Lazar helps Lammikko reach new hieghts

Lockwood  (24)                                                   .......................................Lockwood is a cheap energy guy, no need to look else ware                            

OEL (30)                        Klingburg (29)                                                    .......................................I think this is an awesome 1st line for the next 3 years

Chychrun (24)               Peeke (24)                              .                           .......................................I think this is a great 2nd pairing that will be here for years

Chara (45)                     Lyubushkin (28)                                                 ....................................... Just a big solid paring that stops all that net stuff

Rathbone (23)               Schenn (32)                                                       ........................................Schenn protects Rathbone and gives him room to be offensive

Demko (26)                                                                                              .......................................Demko has 4 years at a great Cap, let's not waste it!

Martin (27)                                                                                                .......................................Martin will surprise, and will give Silvos and Brennan time to mature

Approx 76.00 Million Cap

2022 - Draft Picks 

2022-3rd OA         Arizona..................................Logan Cooley - C

2022-6th OA         Chicago.................................David Jiricek - RHD

2022-15th OA       Vancouver..............................Brad Lambert - C/LW

2022-50th OA       Dallas.....................................Noah Warren - RHD

2022- 79th OA      Vancouver..............................Tyler Brennan - G 

Note* The value of signing players to front end loaded is their  ability to trade later on in their careers, and the cost is low to the trading team, albeit their Cap Ave is the same, as well, for older players, the cost of retirement is less of a hit financially, as well as there might be a incentive to sign for less, as they are getting their money earlier, certainly a incentive to sign in Vancouver, because they are getting their money earlier.

We are faster, better, and heavier. Our ages are spread out better, with players playing underneath, wo will be able to have upward mobility, when they mature.

OK, OK.....................and then I woke up! But I always wondered what a team without Hughes, Pettersson and Boeser would look like. Play along if you wish, it is not serious!

This proposal is plain stupid.

Let's make a deal with the Devil's

Horvat (versatile center whose age fits with their younger team) + Pearson (SC champ, solid vet to play in their top 9), 2022 4th  to NJ

2022 Ist, 2022 3rd, Miles Wood (sandpaper/speed) to Van.

Canuck Roster to start the season for 2022-23 season.

Kuzmenko, Petey, Boeser

Wood, Miller, Garland

Hoglander, *Dickinson, Podkolzin

Lockwoord, Lamikko, Highmore

*Use the 2022 3rd from NJ to send Dickinson to Ari or Ana. Try and find a more effective 3C via free agency such as Chris Tierney or if wishes do come true, Andrew Copp!

D core is about the same but Rathbone bumps Schenn/Burroughs to 7th man.

Hughes Myers

OEL Dermott

Rathbone Schenn

Burroughs

**Poolman is moved to a team in need to get to the cap floor or a team like TB or VGK, so they can use up that precious LTIR :)

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

I like had a dream....

Ok so we draft Matvei Michkov in the 6th round. Because he's Russian eh. And nobody can figure out how old he really is or how many games he's even played in what leagues. 

Hey, its happened before!

• Cheers 1