The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers Oct 12/22 7:00PM PST SN/SN650/CHED

Rate this topic

Odd.

1 hour ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Bruce rolling 3 lines, I'm happy for Bo to finally see him get some scoring wingers in Podkolzin and Garland and not just stuck on shutdown duties and dragged down by Dickinson like at the end of last year.

I think Miller or Bo will mainly match up against McDavid and Draisaitl's line leaving Petey and Kuzmenko to just feast on their bottom lines and pairing. Should be a fun watch.

Don't think we've ever had such balanced scoring lines before as far as I can remember the last 2 decades but it fits with this modern speedy offensive NHL, and also hopefully a good offence covers up our bad offence, especially when it comes to pressure and forechecking.

Having both Miller and Bo is such a luxury, either of those lines can match up, while like you said Petey's line is free to attack. Worth signing Bo long term IMO for this reason alone. Go canucks

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I still haven't tried the George Clooney one, but apparently it's very good!  My go to is Don Julio if I have the money...  never been impressed with Patron. 

I don’t mind patron but a lot less expensive that are very good.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Pfft, I work an office job and sometimes I need maintenance days 

I'm surprised you guys have an office building in Campbell River :P

1 hour ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I still haven't tried the George Clooney one, but apparently it's very good!  My go to is Don Julio if I have the money...  never been impressed with Patron. 

Don Julio is absolutely worth the money.  Patron is marketed well and passable but you can do better for the price.

• Cheers 1

Two day work week for me, got some maintenance days booked for hunting/firewood/getting drunk with my buddy

Counting the minutes here till I grab a sack O beer and crack it and start the yearly tradition of only drinking beer on hockey game days..... :ph34r:

I don't think she believes me anymore ..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Two day work week for me, got some maintenance days booked for hunting/firewood/getting drunk with my buddy

Counting the minutes here till I grab a sack O beer and crack it and start the yearly tradition of only drinking beer on hockey game days..... :ph34r:

1 day work week for me I kept Saturday so my boss doesn’t have to come in, i have 11 paid days off to use between now and the end of the year, no roll overs, aww shucks. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Hunting drunk sounds like a real solid idea. Oh My God Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

4 hours ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Is he tho? He is entering his prime dude was at a 2.0 points per game pace and just unamonously voted as "the best player in the NHL"..

Coming off a deep playoff run McDavid said this game is a "statment" basically he wants to show Oilers fans last season wasn't a fluke and he is about to take it out on Canucks with maximum power..  look out.

This is the same guy who called everyone ignorant for thinking any team charges more than $9 for a beer.

I feel much better. Connor get's 0pts and is -3 tonight. :towel:

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1