The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Bruins Sign former Renounced Coyotes Draft Pick Mitchell Miller to ELC [UPDATE] BRUINS RESCIND CONTRACT

AngryElf

1 minute ago, KristoffWixenschon said:

We will see! Spotlight will be on him now. If hes still a dirt ball, it will come out eventually.

Who's he going to be a dirt ball to? Grown ass NHL men?

This kid got away with an undeserved second chance. 

6 minutes ago, guntrix said:

Who's he going to be a dirt ball to? Grown ass NHL men?

This kid got away with an undeserved second chance. 

Sure. Teammates, or ex girlfriends, servers, people in his circle... it always comes out eventually.

Maybe he doesnt deserve a second chance. Thats possible. Maybe he does. What could he do to redeem himself (in your perspective)?

Easiest way to see if the kid redeemed himself is to see what he did from age 15-now (20?).

Did he do volunteer work for the mentally challenged?  Did he support “Anti-Bullying initiatives”?  Or did he just go on living his own life without any worries until his past caught up with him.

EDIT:  Apparently the kid has done some outreach programs and volunteer work.  

EDIT 2:  Apparently that was all court ordered stuff he WAS REQUIRED to do.

Gah…I wonder if the kid truly repented.  

Edited by BPA

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Sounds like a real class act....he'll do well under Marchand's wing. Nose. A good fit for the Bruins.

We all hate Marchand the player but it’s unfair to lump him with someone who’s been a complete deplorable turd well away from hockey. 

• Cheers 2

Good. Be nice if the Bruins were punished/fined for this as well. But I won't hold my breath.

Can't imagine the league/Bettman are terribly thrilled with the understandably (and should have been obvious) negative publicity and circus around this.

Edited by aGENT

It seems likely that Mitchell Miller's contract will be nulilfied by the end of the weekend. The thing I'm curious about is whether Don Sweeney or Cam Neely will get fired in the process. Both are walking PR nightmares. Bruins fans are pissed and rightfully so.