The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 8 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 4:00pm PT/7:00pm ET - Canadian Tire Centre

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Myers has looked excellent live at the arena, but idk wtf is going with OEL. He’s 100% at fault for the first goal 

OEL is trash. I’d love for him to go on LTIR. Obviously not a life changing or life altering injury, just maybe an equipment allergy or..

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Bear got his first pt as a nux

Giving up a goal in the opening min and last min of the period is ridiculous. 

How do you fix that? Bruce must be livid. 

Fire Yeo, who is the guy who was brought in to fix the culture and is a known locker room cancer.  The sooner that dirtbag is away from our team, the better.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Myers has looked excellent live at the arena, but idk wtf is going with OEL. He’s 100% at fault for the first goal 

I don't understand why people blame both equally. OEL is clearly the anchor on that pair. What was he even doing on that first goal?

7.26m for 4 more years instead of Guenther. And people are still defending that trade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dannydog said:

OEL is trash. I’d love for him to go on LTIR. Obviously not a life changing or life altering injury, just maybe an equipment allergy or..

I'm hoping that he'll retire from being bored of hockey cause he certainly looks like he is.

• Cheers 2