The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, flat land fish said:

So why are they hard to play against and we are a cake walk?  Are radko Gudas, Marc stall and josh mahura that much better than our bottom 3 dmen?  All these guys have been basically waived at some point in the last 3 years by crappy hockey teams.  Put our junk on Florida in their spots and I’m sure the results are better than what we just witnessed 

Yes Radko Gudas would be our 2nd best D and would play on our top pairing similar to Schenn. Marc Stall's jockstrap could play better than Stillman.

Agree with Sat, you can see the confidence evaporate with this team.  

We need to get a couple of different personalities in this locker room and stop being the perfect saint-like model team that looks good in between games, but is doing self-affirmations between periods. 

Just now, brilac said:

Was it cheese pizza, or did it have pepperoni on it or with lots of toppings.  I like to eat my pizza with a fork and knife.  Do you?

Straight cheese veggie pizza too and I told her to order it with chicken, she says "i need to eat more veggies". And nope I fold it in half like a burger and try and fit it all in my mouth because i haven't grown out of that preteen phase of trying to down a whole pizza in one go.

1 minute ago, bad alice french said:

My 54 year old war torn hockey injured mountain bike crashed beaten down body just winces seeing an injury like that. I don’t know how, as a goaltender, you ever return to perfect form after sustaining a hip or a knee injury like that. Demmer looked in agony going off. This could be real bad, people. 

I really hope your wrong. But this franchise is cursed. 

• Vintage 1

I want us to win.  But damn it if it might be better for our long term success if we lose and in embarrassing fashion lots of times.  Maybe then our owner will finally allow a full and proper rebuild.  Do we have any players that should be here when a proper rebuild is complete in 5 years?  

Just now, Devron said:

If I was Bruce I would have been asking those guys who there are? What are they? Insanely inconsistent hockey. How do you beat Colorado, smoke Vegas. Get stomped by the Capitals. Then not show up on Legends night. Honestly look in the mirror. 

GIF by Jason Clarke

• Vintage 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

At least a new coach might not play Stillman and give him a quarter of a games worth of ice time. 

Personally I think it’s a management decision. They gave away a 2nd, can’t forget that.