The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) 4 teams interested in J.T. Miller

combover

26 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

Hmmmm.. so u think this "minor injury" is just smokescreen to keep him out of the lineup?? 

well, as long as we are geting decent returns, I don't mind seeing him gone since his age is working against him... u just never know when he'll start regressing... but will be sad to see a proven power forward go

If the team has announced that JTM is injured, doesn't that have to be truthful? It's a week to week injury too. So serious. 

• There it is 1

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

As long as you're not whinging ala CDC standards after nothing happens, it's all good 

Well, the death blow has already been dealt when they signed him, so while people might be disappointed, everyone has already been hit with the hammer last summer

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, stawns said:

Well, the death blow has already been dealt when they signed him, so while people might be disappointed, everyone has already been hit with the hammer last summer

But.

If nothing happens CDC will melt down.

If anything happens CDC will melt down.

That's what we do

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Well, the best that we JT-trade advocates can hope for is that some team comes with an offer that JR/PA  just can’t refuse.

I have a feeling the keep JT advocates like myself have a different threshold for that offer. If this were to happen, it best be better than Bo’s return 

50 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Fair enough. Must have confused you with someone else. Apologies ;)

If we land Bedard I'll probably switch my tone that second though and be suggesting do we now have 5 100 point players with EP Bedard Miller kuz and Hughes during a real good season for us? :bigblush:

Edited by Mustard Tiger
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

As long as you're not whinging ala CDC standards after nothing happens, it's all good 

I think most people that would like to see the club shed Miller's long term cap allocation and risk, gain assets, cap space, and BUILD... are aware it's on the less likely side of the ledger.

But you:

george-michael-have-faith.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

There’s 52 pages for a minor deal Lockwood trade

There was 70+ pages with the “asset management” debacle (Frankie Corrado)

we're on page 159 of a rumour. 

How does that prove melting down?  People like discussing trades.  The amount of people on a discussion board trying to shake people for using it to discuss things is unreal 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, stawns said:

How does that prove melting down?  People like discussing trades.  The amount of people on a discussion board trying to shake people for using it to discuss things is unreal 

The board literally melted down over Corrado’s waiver claim. 

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

There’s 52 pages for a minor deal Lockwood trade

There was 70+ pages with the “asset management” debacle (Frankie Corrado)

we're on page 159 of a rumour. 

One thing is for sure, there’s a ton of us out there, for better or for worse, who really care about this team. What the Canucks do really matters to me, and to at least a small extent my happiness or frustration level hinges on it.

I’ve tried not watching or reading about the Canucks at various times in my life but it’s never for long. I will love this team until the end!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

With Miller out it will be good to see how the line ups adjust,.  
Tochett continues getting to know more players in the system, assess , and establish relationships.

With Miller and Schenn out it will definitely show our deficiency for physicality.

Something for those to think about when they want shiny new, sparkly things on this team.