The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) 4 teams interested in J.T. Miller

combover

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

disagree about them saying he's injured when he's not.  Could easily be a small injury with trade talks happening, so lets just keep him out.

Your holiness Elliotte Friedman said Miller isn't getting traded.  Sorry to ruin your day.  Keep up the good fight though and make sure you do a great job in carrying this thread to 300+ pages...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Your holiness Elliotte Friedman said Miller isn't getting traded.  Sorry to ruin your day.  Keep up the good fight though and make sure you do a great job in carrying this thread to 300+ pages...

Fridge man didn’t even know that Jim Benning was getting JT…

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

weren't you lambasting EF as a reliable source mere days ago?  

Why do you keep contributing to it if you think there's no purpose?  

• Cheers 1

Just now, MeanSeanBean said:

Yup, even into his NMC. Hughes is a infinitely more important player to us, on a better contract and even he has the occasional trade discussion tossed around. That's why fan forums exist. I'll never understand the fun police showing up and causing a scene when fan discussion forums engage in fan discussion forum behavior.

It's the same mentality as people going to skate parks and yelling at kids for skating, or going to a screening of The Holy Grail and being upset when I clap together my coconuts. 

Unless they’re roller blading or on a mountain bike then it’s ok. 

And I was wondering 

Who the pos clapping coconuts was … Lololololol. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

weren't you lambasting EF as a reliable source mere days ago?  

Why do you keep contributing to it if you think there's no purpose?  

It's calling busting your chops.  Didn't your buddies in major junior bust your chops once in awhile?  I know my buddies did...

It's over.  The fat lady has sung.  Keep up the good fight though, I am with you in spirit...

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, fanofvan said:

Ok and ?  I simply said he hasn't played to the contract he's being paid.  Sure some of those players may develop and some may not.

My point was that it isn't that uncommon for young players to struggle in their years of NHL hockey.

8 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

It's calling busting your chops.  Didn't your buddies in major junior bust your chops once in awhile?  I know my buddies did...

It's over.  The fat lady has sung.  Keep up the good fight though, I am with you in spirit...

Not over until Friday. The fat lady is holding her key. JT and Luke have their bags packed and are ready for playoffs. Their excited for the opportunity.

• Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, KKnight said:

I would be very disappointed in that return. Some ppl are just hell bent on trading Miller. The guy is a point a game player, who can make a significant impact on a good team. We wouldn't even gain that much cap savings off of a deal like this. Makes no sense. 

Where did I say I’m hell bent on trading Miller. I’m on the fence of trading him. Discussing n comparing Peeke and Morrow. I wouldn’t do the deal either, would want more. I’m just spitballing a deal, the BASIS of a deal.  

14 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Its Over GIF

• Haha 3